DELIVERY OF REFINED PRODUCTS IN BULK QUANTITIES ON C.I.F
Refined petroleum products are derived from crude oils through processes such as catalytic cracking and fractional distillation. We are partnership with reputable Petroleum Refineries in the world to deliver highest quality grade of refined petroleum products at Buyers Preferred Specification to any where in the world. We supply Bulk Quantity of Automotive Gas Oil (AGO), Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK), Low Pour Fuel Oil (LPFO) and other refined petroleum on C.I.F to Any Safe World Port.
Automotive Gas Oil (AGO)
Automotive Gas oil, (AGO) also known as diesel, is generated from crude distillation process and is used to efficiently power internal combustion diesel engines. Automotive Gas Oil, or AGO, is the fuel intended for use in road vehicles (trucks, buses, vans and cars) powered by diesel engines.
Premium Motor Spirit (PMS)
Premium Motor Spirit, also known as petrol or gasoline or mogas, is used to power internal combustion engines mostly in vehicles and generators
Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK)
Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK) popularly known as kerosene is a combustible hydrocarbon liquid generated from crude oil used for lamps, cooking stoves, etc.. It is a common household oil in Africa. It can also be used as aviation fuel, and as cooking and heating oil hence its name dual purpose kerosene.
REFINED PRODUCTS PURCHASE PROCEDURE (BULK)
1. Buyer sends an ACCEPTANCE LETTER of this offer to Seller and Seller sends an INDEMNITY AGREEMENT for Buyer to sign, NOTARIZE in court and return to Seller as a caution against failure from any party.
2. Seller sends SPA for Buyer to counter-signs and return with their (a) Discharge Port details. (b) Habour Master name and phone number
3. Buyer’s Bank issues their READY, WILLING AND ABLE (RWA) LETTER to Seller’s Bank STRICTLY according to the format.
4. Seller contracts their Consignor Refinery in Russia, obtains an allocation for the contracted quantity and send the following documents/Allocation Papers as Proof of Product (POP) to Buyer;
- Refinery’s Commitment to produce the product for Seller
- Refinery’s Statement of Availability of product for Seller
- Refinery’s product Passport (Q&Q Report)
- Legal Certificate of Origin of product in Seller’s Name
- Refinery’s Export License.
- Seller’s Certificate of Incorporation
- Any other relevant document from the Seller as a proof.
5. Buyer confirms the POP and Buyer’s Bank issues their irrevocable, confirmable, transferable and confirmed cash backed Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) covering the entire cargo in favour of Seller STRICTLY according the specified verbiage.
6. Seller loads a vessel and sends the Q88 of the vessel that will transport the product to Buyer’s discharge port and instruct the Captain of the cargo laden vessel to issue E.T.A (Estimated Time of Arrival) to Buyer’s Discharge port.
7. Buyer acknowledges the E.T.A within 24 hours by sending a Letter of readiness to receive the cargo as wells as their IMPORT LICENSE IF APPLCABLE.
8. The cargo arrive Buyer’s Port within 14-18 days after confirmation of Buyer’s Instrument and Seller release marine ATB for physical confirmation of cargo.
9. Buyer’s Inspector conducts Q&Q test and submit the report to the Bank of both parties via email within 12 hours.
10. Payment is made for the entire cargo by SWIFT transfer immediately to seller designated Account as shipping documents is sent to Buyer. Seller pays commission Agents according to the signed IMFPA within 72 hours. The cost of the bank transfer shall be borne by the recipient’s Bank.